Some features in this update are removed, but no worries! We will return them in a separate pack. As for right now, some removed features for Java will remain on Bedrock. As we get near to our release, we will start pushing out "add ons", to add to the pack. Unlike Bedrock Edition, behavior packs will NOT be introduced to this edition.
- Removed Lilies of the Valleys
- Now reverted to Vanilla's Defaults
- Sweet Berry Bush does not change
- Reverted to a higher resolution
Vegetation (Block Texture Only)
- All Crops, including Nether Wart textures (block) have been "more detailed.
Signs (Entity Model and Item)
- Changed to Solid Color Looks
- Made some adjustments to the villager (may be buggy)
Removed Logdotzip, adding the default skins with four times the resolution
- You can restore it in the texture files
- Made some textures somewhat faithful to the new 1.14 textures, redesigned some from the ground up!
- Removed Dark Mode
- Reverted to original, but some buttons will be blue-coated